Friday, July 20, 2007

Taking matters into my own hands...

If I had avid readers, I probably wouldn't have posted my last entry. I can just bet that there are many in this world that would have thought I am a horrible person. Whore, yes. But horrible person, I just can't live with that sort of shame.

So I have taken matters into my own hands, and have officially broken up with someone over the internet. I can't believe it. What does this make me? I'm just not sure, but I have to accept my fate noneltheless. A fate that definitely keeps me guessing. I offered friendship in this e-mail, but how will that happen? Do I now have just some old internet friend? We e-mail once a month just to be cordial? I guess we will see what happens.

I do feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

My legs, however, are not feeling the same. You see, I biked 54 miles yesterday, and promptly after the ride, taught a spin class. Usually this isn't so bad (you just get used to it) but I crashed yesterday. Big bruises everywhere. Beautiful legs, beautiful bruises. Too bad they hurt like hell!

No comments: