Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pay it forward...

With all the hustle and bustle of life that I experience (just like everybody else), sometimes it's easy to forget about the little things that matter. I have been teaching so much that I have forgotten those little things.

I have people that attend my classes for me, not for anybody else. I hope that someday, they go for themselves, but it is so humbling that they are so dedicated to the way that I teach. I have realized that when I teach, my problems go away for a little while. That feels so nice.

Despite our differences, my parents are so supportive. One of my sisters is having some serious problems with her in-laws, and it has made me realize how important it is to have loyal parents. Not everyone has that advantage.

And despite the enormous headache it is, I have the opportunity to be back in school to pursue a dream I didn't realize I had until a few months ago. I am SO TIRED. But after this semester, I only have 2 left, then it's on to my internship. There will be a summer in there for some rest, and I think that will help a lot.

After feeling down for the past couple of months, I just don't feel like I have the right to continue to feel bad about my life. I may not be sure where I am going, but I certainly have the tools to succeed wherever I end up!

No comments: