Monday, March 24, 2008

Grateful

The sun is shining, and it's time to accentuate the positive: let's talk about some things I've been thankful for lately.

1. Crazy friends that will travel thousands of miles with me to walk around aimlessly in a city they have never been to. Luckily for me, it was San Diego, so there was plenty to do. And plenty to eat.

2. People that speak intentionally with awkward voices and noises. This especially works when you speak LOUDLY.

3. Parents that make me lunch every day.

4. A boyfriend that says, "Stay in bed while I make breakfast."

5. People that I have only met a time or two taking the time to see me when I'm generally in their neck of the woods...only an hour away. Three times in one week.

6. Randomness in drive-thrus at 2am. Yelling, "I love you!" so many times that the drive through attendant says, "I love you too." comes to mind.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

I'm glad you had a good trip! I wish i were in San Diego. I bet it's a bit warmer there then here. :)