Thursday, December 13, 2007

Procrastination at its best

Here I am at 12:30am watching Craig Ferguson during finals week. Drinking wine. Doing lame searches on random subjects, aside from the searches I'm supposed to be doing about the paper I'm trying to write for Friday...but I guess the wine helps me not care so much about the Chinese revolution of 1927, and care about this man much more:



He makes this face a lot, and even without wine, this makes me laugh for ages. After his monologue, he sits at his desk and pretends to get down to business. But all he does is play with the sounds he has set up at his desk area. Scream! Whip! Ridiculous!

While searching for images, I found this one included below, and felt it appropriate for me to include because I think it looks incredibly delicious. What a delicious man.



His smashing good looks aside, what really gets me is is sense of humor. This guy is seriously hilarious, and his accent doesn't hurt. I melt when someone makes me laugh. I think the two people that read this know that already, though! ;)

On to studying...or falling asleep, whichever comes first.

There are so many things running through my head, I can't wait for the break to get some of it out. Naturally, some of it will be on here, but I think there will be some lyrics in there too. I hope that the poetess in me will come out this holiday. Maybe someday I'll be courageous enough to share on here. That sounds like a New Year's resolution if I've ever heard one!

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

yeah, he doesn't look to shabby in that bottom pic. i LOVE LOVE LOVE accents!