Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another day...

Another weekend out of the way...and I wasn't as productive as I meant to be...as usual. I guess I do the best that I can.

The band had a show on Friday night and it went well over all. It gets more and more fun as the shows go on, so that's really exciting. I feel so good being able to share with others something that I enjoy, and something that I'm good at. That's lucky.

It's hard to keep up with the studying, socializing and trying to keep time for myself. Even though it's nice to have time to just chill by myself on the weekends, I have to admit that I get lonely sometimes; more than usual. Yesterday I went to breakfast by myself and tried to enjoy it. I tell you, I'm trying to have fun with this alone time, but I've had so much of it, I'm not sure how long I can last. It feels like I'm going through some third-life crisis and my biological clock is ticking...except instead of wanting kids, I'm severely craving companionship. I know that I said in earlier posts I'm not trying to date right now, but it feels like it's all I want to do. This urge continues to grow stronger, and I'm not sure of what to do. By tomorrow, I'll be too busy to worry about any of this, so I guess that's a good thing. Should I start building an even busier schedule during the weekends so I can keep my mind off it? At least I wouldn't have it on my mind...

No comments: