Monday, May 22, 2006

Kinky Boots gets Booted!

...and we just scratched the surface!

I know I know, he was HR, and that means he's not part of our office family. No one should really be sad. But I am. I’m sad because he was such an easy target…a target for so many seriously hilarious stories! Damn it all to hell. Why can’t people put up with being sexually harassed, anyway? He was just being friendly…

Things could have worked out so differently. He didn’t need to ask Nice if she wanted to buy a dog because his girlfriend’s Shih Tzu got ‘knocked up’…nor did he need to shout, “What a great view I have! In fact, I have the best view in the entire room!” when he was sitting across from four female co-workers. But, and I must reiterate the BUT…how many more hilarious stories could we have had if Kinky Boots would have been with us longer than a month? We are only left to wonder.

Yes, Kinky Boots was never a part of our office family. He sure was one hilarious guy, though. Through it all, proving his heterosexuality every step of the way, until his hermaphrodite girlfriend named Corey came in to visit…

No comments: