Friday, May 19, 2006

An epic tale...Kinky Boots Strikes!

...will he strike again?

Let me take you back in time, a time when there was a temp in the office. She was cute and efficient, so naturally, Kinky Boots wanted to harass the young innocent. After cornering her in the lunch room, he decided to first, bring up his favorite topic, which happens to be dating-women-that-are-far-younger-than-he-is-i.e.-twenty-years-younger!! As I walk in to the middle of their conversation, I am confused as to why Kinky Boots was making such snarky comments, so I inquire the topic of blab session. While I was being blown away by the surprise of the topic of choice, I decided to add my two cents. "Well, from my personal experience, it just never worked. I think that sometimes it has a lot to do with where you are in life, you know? It seems like sometimes, the older you get, the less age matters."

Wait for the reply here....it's classic Kinky Boots all the way...

"I think you're right. If I was twenty-four and dating a four year old, that would be a little strange, now wouldn't it?"

My prompt response: "That's just gross."

....or would it be kinky? I'll let HR decide...

No comments: