I've decided that I should just have more than one man in my life, so there's not so much pressure. On anyone. There are several slots that need to be filled, so here goes:
1) Confidante/friend: Someone to talk to. Bitch about how tired I am, and how much homework I have to do, resulting in me missing yet another new episode of "Dog the Bounty Hunter".
2) Hugger/Cuddler: Self-explanatory. Someone that gives amazing hugs a must. Since it's getting cold, cuddling will also be very important. In the summer, stay away from me. I'm already too hot and sweaty without you.
3) The lunch/shopping date: Let's go to the mall, eat pizza, and be catty. That would be tons of fun. We'll try on clothes and model them to each other.
4) The outdoorsy guy: Take me on a hike, a bike ride, or rock climbing. Nothing beats getting sweaty with the opposite sex, bedroom/intimacy isn't always a must.
5) The romantic: Send me flowers. Tell me just how amazing I am. Wine and dine me. Believe me, I like great food, and I always eat. Everything.
6) Some great sex: Yes. That would be nice. If need be, the Hugger/Cuddler can jump in afterward.
There you have it. I need six boyfriends. The first three or four could certainly be gay. I don't care, I just want to have some fun. ;)
This does remind me of a "Manshow" episode...Maybe I should just hire my own lady sitter?